My Blog List

Tuesday 8 March 2011

I'll Be-McCain

                                                             

                          The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
                          Stop me and steal my breath
                          And emeralds from mountains thurst toward the sky
                          Never revealing their depth
                         
                          Tell me that we belong together
                          Dress it up with the tripping of love
                          I'll be captivated
                          I'll hang from your lips
                          Instead of the gallows of heartache that
                          hang from above

                          I'll be your crying shoulder
                          I'll be love's suicide
                          I'll be better when I'm older
                          I'll be the greatest fan of your life

                          And rain falls angry on the tin roof
                          As we lie awake in my bed
                          You 're lie awake in my bed
                          My love is alive-not dead
                          Tell me that we belong together
                          Dress it up with trappings of love

                          And I 've dropped out
                          I've burned up
                          I've fought my way back from the dead
                          I 've tuned it,turned on,
                          remember the things that you said

                          The greatest fan of your life
                          ...greatest fan of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment